The skills that have made me successful are knowledge, research, thoroughness, clear communications, a positive attitude, and a desire to serve others. What I’ve discovered about me, and my children, is that the world is beautiful and full of beautiful people. I hope you will allow me to help you make your own discoveries. I promise it will be worth it!
Traveling outside your hometown changes you. It may be a trip to Tibet, or it could be a weekend in New England. But getting out allows your eyes to see the world in a new way. You’ll find things in common, and uncover hidden surprises. Some of my favorite memories growing up, and now with my own family, took place away from the day-to-day activities.
- Summer in Nags Head at Mrs. Parker’s Cottages.
- Picking blueberries (which I hate) in Maine.
- Running down a bridge in Florida convinced a crab was chasing me. (Yes, I am afraid of crustaceans.)
- Celebrating a hallmark birthday on a volunteer trip to China.
- Rushing back to our villa in Provence before Madame locked us out for the night.
- Climbing the Great Wall, and then slurping noodles out of simple bowls at a local restaurant.